Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Challenge 89 ~ Freestyle!

Happy Wednesday creative friends.


Our winner this week is:

#25 - Marlies

Congratulations on your win! Please use the Contact Me button at the top and let me know you've won -- *** PLEASE MENTION WHAT PRIZE YOU WON ***-- You have a week to claim your prizes.

Our top three winners picked by our DT members are:


#13 ~ Helen


#24 ~ Norma


#48 ~ Vannessa


Congratulations!! Here are your PERSONALIZED  TOP THREE badges that you may display on your blog.






This week the challenge is Freestyle!

Our sponsors this week are:


My Besties Shop / Etsy Bestie Store



Prize: 3 digital images below


Star Stampz


Prize: 3 Digital Images



Here is some awesome inspiration from our talented DT :-)




Using: My Besties
Amy



Using: My Besties
Erika



 Using: My Besties
Jeanie



Using: Alice in Wonderland by Star Stampz
Jennifer



Using: My Besties
Judy



Using: Spring Strawberry by Star Stampz
Lena 


Using: Spring Strawberry by Star Stampz
Rae Ann


 Using: Alice in Wonderland by Star Stampz
Sara



 Using: My Besties
Tracy



 Using: Be My Valentine by Star Stampz
Wanda

Please be sure to check out the rest of our simple rules for participating HERE.

You have until September 20, 2016 to enter! 

Good luck and thanks for joining us today, I can't wait to see all the amazing projects!







9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the Top 3 pick. Am delighted..woo-hoo. Congrats also to the other Top 3 gals and winner. Beautiful cards from the design team for the new challenge.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing me to be in the top 3 so pleased. Congratulations everyone x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners - beautifully colored projects!

    Thank you for hosting the challenge, and sharing the beautiful DT cards - they are sweet and colorful! I hope it is acceptable to submit projects that are mostly die cuts for a FreeStyle challenge.

    Thanks again,
    de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winners! Great DT creations!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your top 3 this time. Congratulations to all the other winners too!

    Hugs, Vannessa

    ReplyDelete