Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Challenge #28: Christmas in July

Happy Wednesday!! Yes It's still Wednesday for another 45 minutes! I am so sorry for only getting this post up now. I haven't been feel that well - but nonetheless! We are here to have another fun challenge filled with AWESOME inspiration from our fabulous DT!

So, before we announce our next challenge let's announce our winners!

The winner for the Sweet Pea prize is:
#28. Elena - Scrap-lanak-ganbaran


Congratulations!! Here's your PERSONALIZED Winner's badge you may display on your blog. Please use the contact me tab at the top of the page to claim your prizes. You have one week to claim your prizes.



THIS WEEKS TOP THREE:
 #6: Pat - Stamp, Paper & Ink



 #25: Gail - Lacey Lassy

Congratulations!! Here's your PERSONALIZED  TOP THREE badges, you may display on your blog. 




Now on to the challenge:

This week's challenge is Christmas in July!

Our sponsor this week is:

KennyK. 
Prize: 3 Digital Images


These gals never cease to amaze me!

 



Using: City Star Christmas



Using: Xmas Greetings






Using: City Star Christmas






Using: Xmas Hottie




Using: Xmas Shopping



Using: Stud Santa 



Using: Xmas Hottie



Using: Xmas Shopping



Using: Xmas Greetings



Using: Stud Santa 

Please be sure to check out the rest of our simple rules for participating HERE.

You have until July 21st to enter! 

Good luck and thanks for joining us today, I can't wait to see all the amazing projects!


5 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW! Thanks for picking my card as one of your Top 3. I LOVE that I get a personalized badge..that's truly awesome! Thanks so much for picking my card!!!!!! Hugs, Gail L

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thrilled to be among the Top 3. Thanks so, so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the fun Christmas challenge and lovely design team inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for my Top 3 badge. Congrats to the others.

    ReplyDelete